Thursday, February 11, 2010

Decorated with Love


With all the decorating I do for Christmas and wintertime,
I LOVE to get out my pinks and reds and decorate for Valentine's Day.
I don't go crazy, but there are little bits sprinkled about in our home.
The heart above was a purchase I made at Target a couple of years ago.
I was going to make one myself, but when I factored in supplies and time, it was a better deal to get this one already made.



This glass heart I got as a gift about 10 years ago from a friend.
I still think it's one of my favorites.
So simple.
Next to it, is a part of a love note written on a napkin
that I gave my son earlier this week in his lunchbox.
When I went to take this picture, I realized he had saved it and
put it here for me to see.
(He's gonna make some girl a great hubby one day!)



This LOVE banner with vintage valentines in the background,
looks great hanging across a doorway or mantle.
One is for sale right now in my shop.


This heart hanging from our hallway mirror was actually the bottom part of a box.
I bought some craft supplies a few years ago and thought the box was so cute.
I tied a piece of chiffon ribbon to it and now it adds a little splash of color to the mirror.


Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete