Saturday, May 15, 2010

So, You Say You Wanna Swap?


Here I am talking about The Shabby Chic Cottage again.
I wanted to show off my goodies that I got during her
Spring Supply Swap.

Because we have similar tastes,
I got to trade supplies with none other than Gina herself.

Woot!

Here's what came in the box:


2 pairs of her wainscoting heart ornaments
ric rac
ribbon
2 plate hangers
3 wooden spools
muslin
seashells
2 5x7 frames
2 skeleton keys
2 wooden plaques
a set of 4 french script candles (sold in her etsy shop)
a set of her french script clothespins (sold in her etsy shop)
some cream & tan fabric
and get this-
we ended up swapping a piece of the same fabric with each other!
The exact same fabric!
What are the chances?

I never took a picture of what I sent her.
I'm a loser, I know.
But it was great stuff.

This was so fun.
Thanks, Gina.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome swap! I can't wait to see what becomes of the items you received! :)

    ReplyDelete