Monday, May 10, 2010

The Notebook


This is the story of a love affair....

between a covered notebook and I.

It had been a desire of mine for a long time

and the other day, I went for it

and purchased this!


Ain't she purdy?

Don't be jealous.

You can get one, too.

And although they sell out really quick,

if you keep your eyes peeled, you can snatch one up.

Thanks to Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy

for setting us up.

It's a match made in Heaven.

(Well, just California...but you know what I mean).




3 comments:

  1. Delightful little notebook...Makes me smile and I'm very happy for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting name for a blog. I saw it and had to drop by. The bird needs to contact Jenny Crane for a weight loss plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my covered notebook. i take it with me for all my to-do's, and shopping lists. i get tons of comments.

    ReplyDelete