Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dove Delivery


When I say that I've been busy, I truly mean it. Not only am I a wife and mom, but I try and manage my Etsy shop, sell my wares in two stores and take custom orders.


It's all great fun, mind you, but for the last couple of days, I've also added to that list:
getting my house ready for company this weekend,
packing for holiday travels,
rearranging the house to accommodate Christmas decorations
(yes, there's usually a tree in every room)...

Whew! Just typing that makes me want to take a big, fat nap.


Anyhoo, here are the frames that just shipped today.
(I promise, I do make other things, but these are the most popular.
We love taking pictures and having frames to put them in, don't we?)


for the lil buckaroo...


are you going home for the holidays?





and because some monkeys are girls....






and ya gotta have the matching crown....



I will be having at least one giveaway after Thanksgiving,
so make sure you keep checking back. My shop will also be closing in a few weeks, so if you are interested in ordering sumpin special, email me soon.
Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. The monkey frame is adorable... my oldest daughter loves monkeys!!! have fun getting ready!!! and hope you get a nap in!!! :)
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! You are one busy mama! I love the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been busy, girlie! I love your frames. So fun and unique! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving... travels, laundry, company and all!

    ReplyDelete