Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cute Chalkboard and A Winner

I'm not one of these women who LOVES to cook.
I would rather bake dessert.
I've never once heard anyone complain about having chocolate cake.
My mom gave me this a.dor.a.ble chalkboard and
it's really helped me get more in the mood to cook.
I answered the same question three different times a day
and now my guys can just look at the menu and see what's for dinner.
Looking for a unique gift?
This little easel was painted with chalkboard paint.
Sold at craft stores,
anything can be repurposed into a chalkboard.
There ya go. Check off the rest of your Christmas list.
Ok, now for the winner of my Little Christmas Tree wall art:
*Chris Eden*
Congratulations!
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Keep checking back.
The Chubby Dove is
planning another giveaway before Christmas.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very very cute! I LOVE chalkboard paint. I really can get a bit carried away with it.

    ReplyDelete