Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friday Faves

This is one of the first (and only frames) I've made for myself. It's full of the colors I love and says "family of four". The bottle cap at the bottom says: Only Adventure Brand Has That Snappy Flavor and let me assure you, there's always adventure when you live with three men.

The picture was taken by a friend during a Fall Festival two years ago. I love this picture because, well for one, we're all smiling (with true smiles) at the same time with our eyes open. That combo is hard to capture in this house. My husband had just met us after work and the boys were on top of the world. So excited for the jump houses, games and treats. This is a snippet of some great memories and that's why it's one of my Friday Faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment